French Fries Frying Machine/Batch Fryer/Electric Heating Fryer
|Place of Origin:|
Our frying machine can customized as different demands, because the different fried food have the different frying time, frying temperature, also different required capacity requirement. Our factory have over 17 years experience on fryer production, with full experience on different food frying flowchart to support customer.
Our fryer type: batch fryer, automatic batch fryer, continuous fryer
Our fryer principle on design: oil fryer, oil water fryer
The capacity: 10-2000kg/h
Fried food: meat, snacks, vegetable, nuts......
1. Unique Designed Mixing Wings ensure the even and complete frying effect.
2. Centrifugal De-oiling Drum's powerful oil-removing function keeps the final products crispy, non-oily and fresh taste.
3. Separate Controller Box allows to adjust the frying and de-oiling time and frying temperature as required.
4. Various Heating Methods Optional: Electricity, Natural Gas, LPG, Steam.
5. Oil Collector at the bottom of De-oiling Machine helps to save the oil for recycling use.
6. Stainless Steel Cooling Belt is quite easy to clean and also the cooling fan on the top will help the fried products cool down in short time.
Fryer Machine Systems Techspex
Fryer Machine Systems - Syracuse Supply
Fryer Machine Systems - Home | Facebook
Fryer Machine Systems, Inc. Mission Statement, Employees
Fryer Machine Systems - Perseo Erie
Fryer Machine Systems, Inc. Showroom : Modern Machine Shop
Fryer Machine Systems Inc. - CNC toolroom lathes milling
Fryer Machine Systems Reviews |
Fryer Machine Systems, Inc. Showroom : Production Machining
What is the best oil to use in a commercial deep fryer?
- 1、Nov 11, 2019 - Whether you're making buttermilk fried chicken to french fries, this is the best oil for frying, plus which oils to avoid when frying food
- 2、May 23, 2018 - You use a lot of oil to deep-fry something, and last time we checked, oil costs money. There are definitely other neutral, high-heat oils that work for
- 3、tion's commercial supply of meat, poultry, and egg products is safe, whole- ... Deep frying oil can reach temperatures of over 400 ... For best quality, refrigerate used frying oil that you want to use again. If the oil is clouded or if the oil starts to
- 4、Most serious deep fryers agree that the best oil for frying is peanut oil. It has a smoke point of about 450 degrees F. That means you have lots of room for letting
- 5、Flavor in fried food usually comes from the food itself being fried, seasonings, or batter. Deep frying is best done with oil with as neutral or little flavor as possible so
Why do you Soak potatoes in water before frying?
- 1、Why Do You Soak Potatoes in Water Before Frying? Potatoes contain a lot of starch. The starch is great for foods like mashed potatoes but makes it hard for your
- 2、Feb 23, 2019 - Soaking potatoes before frying in oil prevents the potatoes from discolouring, washes off starch from the potato surface and drying the potatoes prevents a
- 3、How do starches affect the taste of oven-fried potatoes? What happens if ... Something similar takes place when sliced potatoes are soaked in water. ... Remove the potatoes and let them cool until you can comfortably handle them. Rate the
- 4、Jan 5, 2016 - I just know that when I soak them they don't stick together when fried. Also it doesn't just reduce starch it can reduce Acrylamide in the potatoes. That's why I soak them at least. ... Be very careful in drying the fries before putting them into the oil? Water and oil do not mix. The second reason for soaking is that
- 5、The recipes I'm reading say to soak for at least 30 minutes before deep frying... how bad would it be if I didn't do this ... Possible to flavor the water while they soak? ... There is a lot of starch in the potatoes and soaking them helps to get a lot out