Fully Automatic Kurkure Cheetos Making Machine Twisties Nik Naks / Corn Curls / Cheetos / Fried Snack Food Extruder Making Machine From Jinan
|Place of Origin:|
1. Kurkure/Cheetos are special extruded snacks with crunchy and great taste.They are made by a special extrusion processing.The corn grits are moisturized in the flour mixer with water and fed to the Rotary Head Extruder.By adjusting the raw materials, temperature and pressure etc.Due to the two rotary plates,corn grits are squeezed and twisted to curls shapes.The cutting knifes can cut into required lengths.The Kurkure/Cheetos can be fried in cooking oil or toasted in oven and then cooled before flavoring.Seasoning is sprayed on the surface to achieve different favorable taste.
2. Voltage: Three phases: 380V/50Hz, Single phase: 220V/50Hz. we can make it according to customers' Local voltage according to different countries.
3. The forced lubrication system, by guaranteed equipment transmission longer life.
4. The screws are made by alloy steel and special craft, the screw life is longer, uses building block system structure, may combine willfully.
5. Raw materials: adopts corn grits as raw materials meanwhile mixing with water and oil.
6. Capacity: 100--150kg/h
7. Flow Chart: Mixer→Screw conveyor→Kurkure machine→Hoister→Separating screen→Vibrating feeder→Continuous fryer→Vibrating deoiling machine→Flavoring line
4.Good after-sale service
6.Easy operation and clean
7.low cost of production